Chef Currence heads to New Orleans to be a part of the Café Adelaide Culinary Weekend. The four day, three night epicurean experience with accommodations at the Loews New Orleans Hotel begins on Thursday, October 7th with a welcome reception hosted by Co-Proprietors of Café Adelaide and Commander’s Palace and authors of In The Land Of Cocktails. The party will feature interactive cocktail lessons with Swizzle Stick Bar Chef Lu Brow, and chefs Chris Lusk, Tory McPhail, and John Curremce will pair up hors d’oeuvres with the evening’s featured cocktails.
Friday night will offer a dinner at Café Adelaide with chefs Lusk, McPhail, and Currence.
The Café Adelaide Culinary Weekend includes:
- Luxury Accommodations at the Loews New Orleans Hotel for three nights
- Cocktail lesson with acclaimed Bar Chef Lu Brow
- Hors d’oeuvres with chefs Lusk, McPhail, and Currence
- Pub Crawl to Lu Brow’s favorite New Orleans watering holes
- Visit to the Crescent City Farmers Market with Executive Chef Chris Lusk
- Afternoon cooking class with Chef Lusk
- Dinner at Café Adelaide by Chefs Lusk, McPhail and Currence
- Jazz Brunch for two at Commander’s Palace
When: October 7-10
Where: New Orleans
Cost: Price per couple: $1450
For more information, or to book your culinary weekend, please contact Diane Riche (504) 595-5310