Chef Currence will participate in a Nashville Flood Relief Benefit on Tuesday, July 13 at The Cannery in Nashville, TN. Join seven of the South’s most exciting chefs for an evening of inventive food and fine wine.
- John Fleer, Lonesome Valley
- John Currence, City Grocery
- Lee Richardson, Capital Hotel
- Linton Hopkins, Restaurant Eugene
- Kelly English, Restaurant Iris
- Nick Seabergh, Giardina’s
- David Guas, Washington, DC Pastry Chef
6:30 pm: Cocktail Hour
7:30 pm: Dinner. Tickets are $155 per person and are 80% tax-deductible.
To learn more: view flyer
To purchase tickets: visit the site