Chef Currence partners with Ford Frye of JCT Kitchen and Bar in Atlanta for an evening to benefit Georgia Organics. JCT Kitchen and Bar is hosting a quarterly “Farm to Table and Back” guest chef series that will feature the South’s top toques, and 100% of the proceeds from each guest chef’s featured menu will benefit Georgia Organics. The third quarterly dinner will be held on Thursday, October 14, and will include a menu from guest chef Currence.
Cost of the special prix fixe menu is $75 per person and includes wine pairings. To make a reservation, guests must call 404-355-2252 and mention the special “Farm to Table and Back” menu. Please note that everyone at the table must order the special menu as JCT.’s regular menu will also be available during this dinner series. Currence’s menu will feature the following items:
• Crispy Caw Caw Creek pig ear with potato roll and pickled vegetable chow- chow
• Spicy sweet potato-peanut soup, fried Zion Farm chicken liver with pickled green onion
• Wood grilled Lauren Farms prawn with garlic-parmesan grits, tomato vinaigrette, bacon aioli and charred green onion
• “3 Little Pigs” – truffled tenderloin, seared rillettes, bourbon-braised belly
• Granny Smith apple tarte tatin with salted caramel powder and jasmine buttermilk foam
When: Thursday, October 14, 2010 During regular dinner hours: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: JCT. Kitchen & Bar 1198 Howell Mill Road, Suite 18 Atlanta, GA 30318